Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bollywood Gossip - Katrina laughs off marriage plans


“I will marry next year,” that’s what the bad boy of Bollywood has been telling eveyone who keep asking him questions about his impending marriage with Katrina Kaif.

“I am so bored with this question which I have been asked so many times,” he says. “Every year I say ‘Next Year’ and this goes on.’”

However this year he sounds serious with his plans. Talking to a leading tabloid Sallu again replied, “I’m settling down in 2009 and would like to become a father immediately. ”

According to sources, Salman has also popped ‘the question’ from several quarters: from the media to guests on his show 10 Ka Dum. Akshay made it a point to ask Sallu when he was planning to marry Kat, when he appeared on Khan’s show with the actress.

But Katrina who has tasted success at the box-office recently is not as ecstatic.

She laughs off any talks of marriage. The actress says, “I think Salman said whatever he wanted to say. Let people make of it whatever they want. I have never commented on the personal side in the media. I don’t wish to start right now.”

No comments: